Learning language needs a lot of practice, thus, teachers might consider the following tools to enhance their teaching as well as their students’ learning :
- Quizlet – https://quizlet.com/
- I personally like to use Quizlet as my after class supporting material to my students as it has interactive games, flash cards and practice test to allow my students to revise their lesson in a fun and effective way.
- Kahoot – https://getkahoot.com/
- My students love this game very much. It is truly awesome and I like to use it in my lesson as well. Thanks to my ex-colleague (Ms Ann) who introduced this game to me. This tool allows you to test your students’ previous lesson knowledge or you could use it as an exit task at the end of the lessons in a fun way. Do take a look and try it, I am sure you’ll love it too. Some more, it’s free!
- Teachers Pay Teachers – https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/PreK-12-Subject-Area/World-Language/Chinese
- Tired of preparing resources for your lesson. Here’s a website where you could get some free resources for your lessons. The resources are available for all subjects, such as Sains, Math, Languages……etc.